Scheduled to arrive mid-September
The all-new SUPER YOTER LRF 3.0–24.0x50mm Thermal Weapon Sight feature the latest 12uμ VOx 640x480 core with outstanding NETD <35mk High-sensitivity, a newly designed rigid Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy body and is equipped with a highly reliable Tactical Quick-Detach mount, manufactured by LaRue Tactical (BE46550L) or Bering Optics (BE46550T).
SUPER YOTER LRF 3.0–24.0x50mm comes with unique features. A notable one is the ability to power the scope using various batteries: rechargeable 1.5V Li-ion, 1.2V NiCad, 1.2V NiMH, or widely available inexpensive 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries. An optional external 5VDC power supply can be connected via a specially designed shock-, and dust-proof magnetic port and a 1-foot quick-release cable, which is included. A wide selection of power sources gives the user flexibility and peace of mind when the scope is ready for the next hunt.
The industry's newest BDC Reticle #9 with a manually adjustable hashtags feature and the Reticle Customization App, is available to download to your mobile device.
The built-in 32GB memory to record videos/photos (5 hours of video) along with the sound recording capability allows capturing superior quality footage. The compact and energy-efficient precision laser rangefinder operates in a user-friendly Constant Scan Mode and measures the ranges up to 1200 yards with an accuracy of just 1 yard.
• Superior predator control at medium- and long-range distances above 1000 yards
• Powered with rechargeable 1.5V Li-ion, 1.2V NiCad, 1.2V NiMH or 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries
• Laser Rangefinder to measure distances up to 1200 yards with exceptional accuracy ±1 yard
• 9 reticle patterns, including 4 BDC-type reticles
• Customized Reticle #9 with manually adjustable hashtags
• Reticle Customization App
• Excellent performer in high humidity
• Able to withstand strong recoil up to 6000 J.
• Picture-in-Picture function- 2X multiplied image on the top of the display
• Automatic shutter based thermal 12uμ VOx 640x480 core with Auto- or Manual calibration
• Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Rainbow / Highlight
• 4 color options for each reticle pattern
• Precise W/E adjustment increments is 0.54” at 3.0x (native magnification)
• Manual control of image sharpness, screen brightness, and image contrast
• Manual control image background balance of white (Cool or Warm) background
• Ability to save 4 profiles of zeroing calibration data
• A precise lens-focusing mechanism
• 5V DC external power supply option via the Magnetic port
• Blind Pixel repair tool option
• Standby mode
• Digital Compass
• Digital zoom rapid movement mode
• Digital zoom with 0.5x magnification movement mode
• Battery status indicator
• Nitrogen purged
• Video out
• 32Gb internal memory
• Built-in internal recording function in .mp4 (video) and .jpeg (image) formats
• Built-in microphone
• Freeze Function for one shot zero
• Build-in magnetic port for video output and 5V DC external power connection
• Wi-Fi capable- allows media recording to the mobile device (iOS or Android App is required)
• Quick-Detach (QD) Tactical lockable Picatinny mount (BE46550T) with guaranteed zero retention
• LaRue Tactical® Quick-Detach (QD) lockable mount (BE46550L) with guaranteed zero retention
• 4-year manufacturer’s transferable warranty on parts and labor